Wear your favorite bikini bottoms and strut your stuff at the beach this summer. Add these workouts into your routine and get the butt you have always dreamed of. Turn heads and walk with confidence this beach season.
How To Donkey Lift to Lift That Butt:
- Get on your hands and knees.
- Arms straight with wrists under your shoulders.
- Knees directly under your hips.
- Lift one leg, knee slightly bent and foot flexed.
- Return to starting position and repeat.
- 15-20 reps each leg.
How To Do Hip Raises that Tighten Your Booty:
- Lie on your back with knees bent and feet apart (about hip width).
- Extend your arms on the ground with palms facing downwards.
- Lift your hips up while pressing down on your heels.
- Hold this position for a few breaths and gently lower your butt to the ground.
- Repeat this 5-10 times.
Single Leg Hip Raises
How To Do One Legged Hip Raises and Get the Bum You Deserve:
- Lie on your back with knees bent and feet hip width apart.
- Straighten one leg so it is parallel with your bent leg’s thigh.
- Raise your hips while driving down with your heel.
- Maintain a straight raised leg the whole time.
- Slowly lower your hips to the ground.
- Repeat for 15-20 reps each leg.
Kettle Bell Swings
How To Do Kettle Bell Swings for a Rock Hard Bum:
- Stand with the bell between your legs, spread shoulder width apart.
- Hinge your hips and stick your butt out and grab the handle of the kettlebell.
- Keep your shins vertical, drive the kettlebell forward with your hips, pushing down on your heels.
- Arms should be relatively straight the whole time.
- When the kettlebell is at its apex your butt should be driving forward with glutes flexed.
- On the downswing you should be hinging your hips, not bending over.
- Let the kettlebell swing between your bent legs.
- Use the momentum to drive it forward again with your hips.
- Repeat for 10-20-50-100 reps depending on your fitness level.
Dumbbell Step Ups
How To Do Step Ups That Lift Your Butt:
- Stand straight with feet about a foot apart.
- Lift your knee while stepping forward onto the step / box.
- Straighten your leg on the step and lift your second leg while flexing your stomach.
- Step back down one foot at a time.
- Hold and curl small dumbbells for an added challenge.
- Repeat the process for 30 seconds to a minute.
Swiss Ball Hip Raise and Leg Curl
How To Do Swiss-Ball Hip Raises and Leg Curls:
- Lie on your back and rest your heels on the top of the exercise ball.
- Squeeze your butt while you raise your hips slowly upwards.
- Raise your hips until your body is straight from your shoulders to knees.
- In a fluid motion pull your heels toward your butt and pause for 1-2 seconds.
- Reverse this motion until your body is straight again.
- Lower your hips to the ground and repeat.
- 10-15 reps, focus on form and balance.
How To Deadlift Your Way To A Bodacious Booty:
- Stand with the barbell over the center of your feet.
- Your feet should be slightly narrower than shoulder width apart.
- Hinge your hips and grab the bar with an overhand grip, only bending knees until your shins hit the bar.
- Lift your chest and keep your head inline with your spine.
- Pull the bar and roll it over your knees and thighs.
- Lift until your legs and hips are locked upright, do not over extend.
- Lower the bar back down by pushing your hips back.
- Repeat for 5-10 reps depending on the weight used.
How To Squat and Build That Butt:
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Push your hips back and your butt out.
- Bend your knees once your hips are pushed out as far as you can.
- Don’t let your knees go past your feet.
- Squat until your thighs are parallel with the ground.
- Push yourself back up into an upright position.
- Repeat this 15-20 times, hold weights for added resistance.
How To Do Lunges For Toned Legs and Bums:
- Stand in a split stance, feet should be 24-36 inches apart.
- Bend your knees and lower your body into a lunge.
- Keep your front knee behind your toes.
- Stay upright and look forward throughout the lunge.
- Bend until just before your back knee touches the ground.
- Drive backward through your front heel to your starting position.
- Repeat this 12-15 times each leg.
More Booty Blasting Workout Tips
If you are getting ready for swimsuit season and want to tone up and build your booty, there are a few things you can be doing everyday to make sure you are ready for those bikini bottoms. One easy thing everyone can do to help build up their butt is to take the stairs whenever possible. If you are feeling extra energetic take them two at a time and really drive yourself upwards. After just a couple of flights you will really feel the burn in your butt and thighs.
If you enjoy going for a walk, jog or run, try adding incline to really blast your glutes. Many treadmills have an incline option, or simply head towards a hill with a gentle or steep incline. This added resistance activated many muscles that walking and running don’t normally target. Driving yourself forward and upward really lifts and strengthens your butt.
Incorporate these workout tips into your everyday routine and you will build the booty of your dreams in no time! Get the best butt at the beach and add some curve appeal to your late night cocktail dresses.